Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Malls Where I've Shopped

For a couple of years, Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah had a store called “Sparkles”. It was a gold tooth store. No kidding – all they sold was gold teeth. Plus, they were next door to a store called “Man Style”. Every time I would walk by Sparkles, the same question would pop into my head. Do you just buy your gold teeth at Sparkles, and take them to the dentist for fitting? Or, do they fix you up right there in the store? Also, I wonder if people try them on first, like other jewelry, to see how it looks (ew!)

I can’t discuss shopping malls without bringing up Lord Haggis’s favorite thing to say about Tuscaloosa. Well, maybe one of the Top 5 at least. Inside the shopping mall in Tuscaloosa, there was a laundromat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lord Haggis. Is he the one with the sporran? And the, uh, grey balls?

Ramona said...

Lord Haggis is my friend who (like you) avoids salad, specifically at that Thai restaurant in Tuscaloosa. I'm surprised he isn't defeding his honor here.