Monday, March 27, 2006

Overheard on Set (yes, even more H & R details!)

During scenes, we were asked to mouth - not speak - conversation to one another. This is actually more intimate and uncomfortable than it sounds, considering we had only just met. Lip-synching is creepy and makes me feel like an ass, so I amused myself by trying to say funny things. Oh, and I totally whispered, despite it being forbidden. Without any idea of the full story of the pilot, we made up our own idiotic social transactions. So, for my final Hollis and Rae posting (for now) here are some random things I overheard (or whispered) during filming.

“Did you fix the bride’s hair? Oh, you are so talented!”

“I’m going to look straight into the camera, pick up that quail, and lick it.”

“Did you bring that guy? Look at how he is dancing!”

“Do you want to watch me make out with that drummer?”

“Did you make those chocolate almonds? Because they taste like chalk.”

“Your daughter is a slut.”

“War Eagle!”

“Look who’s drunk again.”

“What’s a ‘honey wagon’?”

“I feel like an ass.”

“I bet your dog is on the couch, right now, eating something from the garbage can.”

“She’s out there.”

“Your wife said we could leave together.”

No comments: