Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Dismal Revelation


Something about the colors on the (free) template for my blog began troubling me recently. At first, it was a vague sense that something was...dismal. Then I realized: I was one yellow font away from resembling a Pepto-Bismol bottle. As children, my sister and I thought it was called Pepto-Dismal, which made our parents laugh but we didn’t understand why. Ironically, the contents of The Frisky Biscuit have been known to cause gastro-intestinal distress in test subjects. Consider this your warning, and proceed with caution.

So, refresh your browser to get the full-on shiny new look of The Frisky Biscuit. Ah, cleanliness and purity. Doesn’t that feel better?

You can expect continued fiddling around, indecisiveness, and abrupt changes. Contradictions and switcheroos are typical of me. Also prone to disappearing for a few days, then resurfacing in a spastic fit of overcompensation. Like all good biscuits, I am flaky.

No comments: